- RT @thedancingflea: #IndustrialStrategy Interesting and promising to see the link between #devolution and prosperity being drawn out: https… 20 hours ago
- If Abe Simpson gave a speech to the CIA after he became President, I think it would sound a little like this. politico.com/story/2017/01/… 1 day ago
- Reasons why Brexit is difficult, part 5,402. politicshome.com/news/uk/home-a… 1 day ago
- RT @Jfarrers: "Hello, is that Sky? Yes, I'd like to cancel my subscription but continue to have access to your services. Hello? Hello!?" ht… 1 day ago
- In this week's podcast @Centreradical and I discuss Obama's legacy, Obamacare and whether Tom and Jerry created Isis traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve added lots of new stuff to my most popular ever post. Please read it and spread the word. Cheers.
Today was the first PMQs held after the Easter recess. Among the topics discussed were the NHS reforms and the economy. I assume that at some point MPs got close to discussing the issues, but to be honest I couldn’t … Continue reading
…and will blog when I return. Thanks for your patience.
I’m very honoured to have been asked by Norman Geras to answer questions for a normblog profile. You can find my answers here.