- RT @JeremyCliffe: Sobering thread. twitter.com/Samfr/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @Tom_El_Rumi: That's the Mancunian way. twitter.com/GeorgeMonbiot/… 2 days ago
- RT @LOTOcomms: Please point us to your costings. Here are ours: labour.org.uk/page/-/Images/… twitter.com/cchqpress/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @YvetteCooperMP: So it's an optional cap at unspecified level to be included in a future consultation? Can't even do a competent u-turn.… 2 days ago
- New podcast with @Centreradical on all things beginning with "S": sinners, success and social care. traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve added lots of new stuff to my most popular ever post. Please read it and spread the word. Cheers.
Today was the first PMQs held after the Easter recess. Among the topics discussed were the NHS reforms and the economy. I assume that at some point MPs got close to discussing the issues, but to be honest I couldn’t … Continue reading
…and will blog when I return. Thanks for your patience.
I’m very honoured to have been asked by Norman Geras to answer questions for a normblog profile. You can find my answers here.