- RT @Rory_Naismith: Offa dinar: imitation of a Muslim gold coin (minted AH 157/AD 773-4) made in England under Offa of Mercia (757-96) https… 3 days ago
- Podcast time: my interview with @chrismullinexmp from Nov 2012. We discuss A Very British Coup and more. po.st/rvDfDK 4 days ago
- RT @owensmith2016: Share if you've voted Owen for Labour Leader #Owen2016 https://t.co/kJVMFstChB 4 days ago
- This would mean Labour Party Conference turned into the first episode of Arrested Development. twitter.com/youngvulgarian… 4 days ago
- @nuclearteeth maybe it depends on the quality of the drinking game you can make with either.I think there are no winners. 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve added lots of new stuff to my most popular ever post. Please read it and spread the word. Cheers.
Today was the first PMQs held after the Easter recess. Among the topics discussed were the NHS reforms and the economy. I assume that at some point MPs got close to discussing the issues, but to be honest I couldn’t … Continue reading
…and will blog when I return. Thanks for your patience.
I’m very honoured to have been asked by Norman Geras to answer questions for a normblog profile. You can find my answers here.