- Presumably, because he would lose. twitter.com/paulwaugh/stat… 21 hours ago
- In this week's podcast, @Centreradical and I talk about Universal Basic Income traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… 21 hours ago
- I'm sure you'll want to see this @cpb001 twitter.com/LancsCCC/statu… 2 days ago
- New podcast! What makes a great Head Teacher? Featuring @Centreradical and @brigidjones traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… 6 days ago
- RT @chrismullinexmp: Osborne to edit Evening Standard? Unf...ingbelievable. An insult both to his constituents and to any concept of a fr… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve added lots of new stuff to my most popular ever post. Please read it and spread the word. Cheers.
Today was the first PMQs held after the Easter recess. Among the topics discussed were the NHS reforms and the economy. I assume that at some point MPs got close to discussing the issues, but to be honest I couldn’t … Continue reading
…and will blog when I return. Thanks for your patience.
I’m very honoured to have been asked by Norman Geras to answer questions for a normblog profile. You can find my answers here.