- Just because something is alliterative, that doesn't make it true. twitter.com/abradacabla/st… 14 hours ago
- @iainmartin1 @NoChampagnePod @LJDavies87 @HelenHet20 @rmlcoulson @johnhiattmusic No problem! It's a really interest… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- I've written about what Labour's response should be to the Carillion Scandal in the @NoChampagnePod Friday Fizz. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @NoChampagnePod: How on earth did Jeremy Hunt get to stay as Health Secretary and what does it mean for solving the social care crisis?… 1 day ago
- RT @rob_marchant: Should point out that this is some of the most disturbing news in a long time. Putin must be delighted to see overt misin… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve added lots of new stuff to my most popular ever post. Please read it and spread the word. Cheers. Advertisements
Today was the first PMQs held after the Easter recess. Among the topics discussed were the NHS reforms and the economy. I assume that at some point MPs got close to discussing the issues, but to be honest I couldn’t … Continue reading
…and will blog when I return. Thanks for your patience.
I’m very honoured to have been asked by Norman Geras to answer questions for a normblog profile. You can find my answers here.