- RT @ChrisLeslieMP: Not ‘excellent’ at all (it’s state-owned Venezuelan propaganda Chris; possibly you tweeted it in error?). Their economy… 2 hours ago
- In our latest podcast, @Centreradical and I preview Philip Hammond's upcoming budget. traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… #marr 2 hours ago
- The Friday Fizz this week features Mutineers, Article 50 revisited, Zimbabwe and Keith Floyd. notenoughchampagne.com/blog/friday-fi… 1 day ago
- RT @youngvulgarian: A take: the Tories seem to be stuck in a loop where they keep saying they need new ideas but don't actually come up wit… 5 days ago
- RT @cabinetofficeuk: 1 day to go 🕐 Tell us your experiences of voting 🗳️ as a disabled person: gov.uk/government/con… #EveryVoiceMatters… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve added lots of new stuff to my most popular ever post. Please read it and spread the word. Cheers. Advertisements
Today was the first PMQs held after the Easter recess. Among the topics discussed were the NHS reforms and the economy. I assume that at some point MPs got close to discussing the issues, but to be honest I couldn’t … Continue reading
…and will blog when I return. Thanks for your patience.
I’m very honoured to have been asked by Norman Geras to answer questions for a normblog profile. You can find my answers here.