- @caddymation I still can't quite believe it's true! 3 days ago
- @Dr_EmWhitaker It reminds me of Jim Hacker: "It's the people's will. I am their leader. I must follow them". 3 days ago
- @Dr_EmWhitaker About 2000 years of history, for a start. 3 days ago
- New blog post! It's about the UKIP leadership election and party unity. notenoughchampagne.com/blog/getting-t… 3 days ago
- @TheQuietLAD "What makes a country great" would be a really interesting episode though @Centreradical 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
If you want to hear my dulcett dones on the Pod Delusion discussing House of Lords reform, I’m featured on their latest show here. It starts about 29 minutes in.
Over the past three days, two different types of rioting has been going on. The first, and far more serious, looting has been the smashing, looting and burning of scores of businesses across London. The second type is people pilfering … Continue reading