- RT @thedancingflea: #IndustrialStrategy Interesting and promising to see the link between #devolution and prosperity being drawn out: https… 20 hours ago
- If Abe Simpson gave a speech to the CIA after he became President, I think it would sound a little like this. politico.com/story/2017/01/… 1 day ago
- Reasons why Brexit is difficult, part 5,402. politicshome.com/news/uk/home-a… 1 day ago
- RT @Jfarrers: "Hello, is that Sky? Yes, I'd like to cancel my subscription but continue to have access to your services. Hello? Hello!?" ht… 1 day ago
- In this week's podcast @Centreradical and I discuss Obama's legacy, Obamacare and whether Tom and Jerry created Isis traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
If you want to hear my dulcett dones on the Pod Delusion discussing House of Lords reform, I’m featured on their latest show here. It starts about 29 minutes in.
Over the past three days, two different types of rioting has been going on. The first, and far more serious, looting has been the smashing, looting and burning of scores of businesses across London. The second type is people pilfering … Continue reading