I’ve started this blog because the General Election was called yesterday. It’s been too long snce I blogged, and I need somewhere to rant about this campaign, or else I will alienate all my family and friends by rambling about it constantly. Enjoy!
- On @NoChampagnePod, @Centreradical and I talk about four things to watch out for in May's local elections. traffic.libsyn.com/notenoughchamp… 19 hours ago
- RT @worgztheowl: Hearing the Labour Festival has a secret headliner.... https://t.co/8Y9vbgJ2w9 22 hours ago
- RT @francisclarke: Hot off the 🖨️ I'd be proud to have @LizClements and @fredgrindrod as my @UKLabour @LabBournville local councillors. Wil… 1 day ago
- RT @jamesrbuk: *Russian dissident gets poisoned with rare Russian-made nerve agent* Twitter left: hey let’s not jump to conclusions here… 2 days ago
- RT @fredgrindrod: On the Masefield Estate today - residents concerned about anti-social behaviour, cuts to local services and the need to b… 2 days ago